Friday, May 06, 2005

Got Started... Moving Slowly but its Moving ...lol

I have been trying to focus on the GMAT...... and am having my ups and downs every day...... I just hope that on the D-Day it is just up. I know Gmat is my biggest problem right now and for adcoms to have a look at my application I need a decent score there.

I have been travelling lately and am in India my home country, after more than 3 years. I had planned to be ready for GMAT after my short vacation but I feel I will need some more time, do not want to hit a low score and try again...... for me the first attempt is the last attempt.

I am in India for another week and i fly off back to the US, dont really know how much time I will have on my hands for all the prepration...... and the motivation keeps comming and going... i just am trying to see it come n stay.

I have been lookin at some of the blogs lately...... and am amazed at the amount of information some people have put up to help other....... I hope that I am able to help some one in the long run.

This weekend it will mostly be Gmat and everything else behind it...... next week would be shopping (still have not bought all the stuff wifey had asked for ...) and meeting friends n relatives. The feeling of flying back is comming in, and trust me sometimes it doesnt make u feel very good.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

5 Comments:

Blogger mbafarbe said...

All the best for GMAT.

It is a question of stamina also - so build up your stamina and concentration to take a 4 hour long test.

Friday, May 06, 2005 6:00:00 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

Welcome to the blogging world

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger sorebrek said...

Good luck! What're the schools you're looking at?

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Sorry V for a delayed response. I just replied to your mail!

My best wishes to you for GMAT!

Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Paa"ji" said...

AG,
THANKS A LOT, I really apprechiate all your help. I know I have been bothering you with a lot at this busy phase in your life...thanks a ton.

Metal,
Thanks, I am really amazed to seea ll the help and support you all provide. I have been bugging some people for help lately, will be in touch with you soon.

emc,
"Thanvad" for welcoming me here....the world may laugh at us but our BIG HEARTS and appetite for KUKAD will always remain, will be in touch with you.

Sorebrek,
Thanks for wishing me luck... I need lots of it. I am mostly looking at schools in Canada right now ( am in a somewhat funny position.. have a passport of country A, am a resident of country B and work in country C) but some US schools like Cornell and Babson are also on my list.

Gump,
Thanks man, I am indeed impressed and hooked to the blogging world now.

mbafarbe,
Thanks a lot, I hear what you are saying... am working on it too.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home