Sunday, May 08, 2005

To Aim Low Is A Sin

Well I am getting a lil focused now and I think I will be able to take the GMAT bull by the Horns.... well... talking big. But my headmaster in school used to tell me "to aim low is a sin".... aim high and try to hit it with total sincerity. Well I am trying it out and hope that the old mans wisdom motivates me to reach higher.

Would also like to thank all the people who left comments on this blog..... thanks guys......trust me hearing your opinions and offers for help motivates you further.... so sugesstions are always.... always welcome.

Have another 10 days in India and my phone keeps buzzing...... social commitments increase as the number of years increase. N ways I went shopping this weekend....... went shopping to GK one market I had never shoped in, while i lived in delhi, was pleasently surprised to find all the stuff there... bought one of the dresses which was up at India Fashion week from one of those Indian designers (surprise for wifey.... her b-day comes in a couple of days) and bought some 3 buck stuff too.... sometimes i blush when i get something that cheap i mean a pair of clothes for the price of a coffee....... thats why India is just amazing.

While I was walkin down in different places in delhi this weekend, had a close look at the indian middle class with their fat wallets........ and of what all i saw...... I can say we need just a couple of decades to be the amongst the best economies. I mean the market here is like ......... dont really have words.

My Gmat prep was on the back burner this weekend, am about hit the books tonite till early morning..... will keep u posted.

Take care guys

Paa"ji"

3 Comments:

Blogger MoRoN said...

Hey Paaji , I can see u dont update ur blog too often...Anyways me a FY , well , almost FY Indian Bschooler...but 26.and thats late in these parts :-( ... Hope to accompany u in ur journey to a Bschool...Waltz em!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

(on my way from nivedita's blog)
dude - not sure when you have your gmat scheduled, but if you have some time, you could do yourself a favour by going to various forums where a huge number of GMAT wannabes interact.
the 3 primary ones are - testmagic,gmatclub,and scoretop.
people have listed down their experiences, prep strats blah blah blah....

dont quite know your background, but your diagnostic(hope you have given one), should have thrown some pointers. if you are good in one section, concentrate on the other, but dont neglect either section.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am waiting to hear of your progress. please update.

Beegee

Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home