Friday, October 07, 2005

Booked my date to face the BEAST

I finally registered to take the GMAT on 10th Nov., so that gives me a little over a month of study time......I ve been thinking of writing the exam since June but something always came up... or maybe I was just plain Lazy.

So today morning I decided it is now or never......and since the first round deadline for one of my favorite schools is Nov 30, I wanted to make sure that the scores reached the school in time. I am also working on the essays these days....but I plan to go a little slow on them for the near future and concentrate on taming the beast.

Also I was a lil angry today when I signed up...coz we have to pay a federal tax to write the GMAT here in Canada....... tax even on educational stuff, and they give freebies to addicts...I just don't get it as to what path is this country headed.

N'ways I ll need some tips for verbal from all you guys...So if you have anything on your mind, please do forward it to me. Good Luck to all the fellow bloggers who have deadlines around the corner.

take care
Paa"ji"

5 Comments:

Blogger Paa"ji" said...

snax, Thanks for being here and all the Good things you said, and yes its never too late for anything in life...as long as it is close to heart

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Kaplan's GMAT 800 is the bible!!! I studied with that and the regular Kaplan book & CD and ended up with a 700 (which was 50 pts higher then my practice tests...AND I had to guess on 5 of the last math questions because I was running out of time).

Good luck!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:25:00 PM  
Blogger Paa"ji" said...

m thanks for visiting, and yes I am working with the Kaplan books.

Pupstar hope the apps are comming on just fine..I have the OG 10th ed, did not get the 11th

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jerry Blank said...

Hey, paaji!

The verbal section isn't nearly as hard on the actual exam as it is on practice ones. Plus, other posters here have given you a lot of great advice on how to study for it.

I know you'll do really well, so I don't really need to wish you luck.

Go and kick some GMAT butt!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home